Food Labs Conference
Compliance • Technology • Best Practices
For the second year, Food Labs Conference will be held in conjunction with Pittcon 2014 on March 4-5, McCormick Place.
The Food Labs Conference will not be focused on just one discipline such as microbiology or chemistry, but takes a more holistic approach to best practices in managing food testing and analyses needs.
WHERE: Being held in conjunction with Pittcon 2014, West Hall: Room 196A
Food Labs Conference Website
Get answers to your Food Labs questions: Conference FAQs
Still have questions?
Two Ways to Attend the Food Labs Conference:
Food Labs Conference Registration Fees
- After 2/10/2014 price increases to $1,195
- After 2/10/2014 price remains the same
One Day Pass
- After 2/10/2014 price increases to $695
Who Should Attend The Food Labs Conference
Laboratory directors, laboratory managers, research & development management, quality control management from food processing, food service, food retail, contract laboratory, government and academic food laboratories.
Benefits to Attending The Food Labs Conference
- Food Labs Conference attendees will take away practical hands-on information that will help them to come into compliance with new regulations and to improve lab productivity and efficiency.
- Registration will also include unlimited week-long admission to the Pittcon exposition floor and technical program.